Friday, April 18, 2008

Barack Obama sends secret message to "Obama Nation" What could it possibly mean?

Wow. Or as one of my favorite bloggers would say, Yikes! The more I try to come to terms with the fact that Barack Obama is the frontrunner and quite possibly will be the Democratic nominee for president, the more he personally tries to turn me off.

My message to him: I'd like to end our dysfunctional relationship, where I keep trying to forgive you for all the "boneheaded" things you do (your word). Maybe we should meet over a drink in a public place (in case it turns ugly). "I'm sorry, but this just isn't working out for me. It's not you, it's me."

No, Barry, turns out it is you.

From Yikes!:

Obama Finger-gate: Oh no he didn't!


From No Quarter:

Obama Stands Accused of Conduct Unbecoming a Presidential Candidate [Updates: Chicago Tribune, more MSM]

And from Tennesee Guerilla Women:

Obama Gives Hillary the Finger (Video)



h/t to Yikes! Oh yes he did ....

And by the way, "Obama Nation" is from an Obama supporter. The irony is not lost on me .... you say potAto, I say abomination .... let's call the whole thing off.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aye, aye, aye! Why wasn't he thinking? (Snarky comments allowed/encouraged)
So when Clinton "attacks" Obama in a debate, she loses in the polls. Gender related? Cuz, if it was Obama "attacking", it would be a good thing.
I am so gritchy about it that I am afraid I am not making alot of sense.
What are we getting ourselves into 'Merica?

Sue J said...

"gritchy"? I like that!

Sara said...

oh my. he subconsciously gave her the bird, us the bird, everyone the bird...

I think he's having a bit of a time keeping it together, don't you>?

Sue J said...

subconsciously? I think you're being too kind, sara.

Sara said...

well, by the audience's response, I think maybe I am being too kind

Anonymous said...

Obama's diplomacy in handling his adversary in this campaign looks a lot like Bush's diplomacy in handling foreign affairs.

Mary Ellen said...

I have to laugh when Obama is standing there whining about Hillary and how she was "in her element", not mentioning that lame attempt when he said something about a guy and a YouTube in the debate. And what element is he in when he's flipping the bird and brushing the dirt off his shoulder..oh yeah, the junior high element. What a putz!

Sue J said...

Sara, wouldn't you say he's giving us the definition of "pandering to the crowd" here?

Morgan .... we're doomed, aren't we?

Mary Ellen, if this is how he reacts to this kind of pressure, how will he be when it really hits the fan?

BAC said...

Hey, thanks for the link! I simply could not believe this when I saw it. The guy is just amazing, and not in a good way.


BAC

G said...

I have to tell you, I can hardly stand the tension. If Tuesday doesn't go Hillary's way, I am afraid he will be the nominee. I don't know how we as a party, a nation, and a bunch of media eejits let this happen. Well, the eejits didn't exactly let it happen, they more or less made it happen. In any case, we are going to be in a real bind if he gets the nod. I just can't imagine! As much as I hate seeing George Bush's face on my tv, I would hate seeing Obama's a hundred times more. It frankly scares me. I may have to unplug my tv for the duration. My dream right now is to turn on the news Wed. morning ( I will likely be asleep before final results on Tues. night) and see Hillary grinning from ear to ear and big numbers showing up in her column.

Sue J said...

I so desperately want to back him if he becomes the nominee because of course, he's a Democrat, and look who the Repugs are running.

But Obama has the potential to be a real nightmare as president. this is what happens when someone comes "out of nowhere."

Mauigirl said...

I didn't hear about this - perhaps Jon Stewart will cover it tonight with his usual panache!

As you probably know I am worried about the whole thing - am not happy with Hillary but am worried about Obama as well. But I'm also worried about having John McCain as president too. Sigh...