Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Blog housekeeping (Blogkeeping?)

I've gotten such nice feedback from folks about this blog, and I really appreciate it. As you know, I'm new to maintaining a blog. Sometimes when I put something new up here, I'm not sure how it will turn out. And that goes for both the look and the content. So I appreciate your patience with me so far — and I know the topics are a little scattered some days, but I guess that's because I am, too!

There is a range of blogger experience in our readership at Madwoman. Some of you are first-time blog readers, some maintain your own blogs. I encourage all of you to click on the Comments link at the bottom of any story you read here and share your thoughts with everyone, no matter how brief or profound. I have changed some settings, and you can now post anonymously, without a google account.

Again, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I have heartburn. Like... alllllllll the time. I'm sick of Tums. That's my current rant ;)